GET OOVERR HERREE

Started by A-Yty, 10 September 2008, 17:17

Previous topic - Next topic

A-Yty

..for happy birthday wishes.

So..a  message of congratulations for yer anniversary of birth, Bloodreign/Ninja spectre/Gradius man  :party: :cheers:

Bloodreign

Why thank you good sir, I've quit counting birthdays at 29, so I'm 29 for the fourth time (33).  :mrgreen:

Got a DS and Contra 4 for my birthday, so it's all good.
New sig, my old one is a dead link, so I changed it to something useless, like this text. If you read it, congrats, you wasted your time.

ParasiteX

Long live the Bloodreign! :D

Bloodreign

Surprisingly this thread didn't get resurrected for my last birthday, bunch of slackers. ;)

Doesn't help when you're the only English guy left here as all the others faded away.
New sig, my old one is a dead link, so I changed it to something useless, like this text. If you read it, congrats, you wasted your time.

ParasiteX

Quote from: "Bloodreign"Surprisingly this thread didn't get resurrected for my last birthday, bunch of slackers. ;)
Quote from: "Bloodreign"Doesn't help when you're the only English guy left here as all the others faded away.
Yeah. All one of them. :mrgreen:

A-Yty

Deepest apologies, brother. I've been fairly quiet on the internet for the last couple of weeks  :[

Anyways..*hawk* *cough*

As the collective voice and will of Finland, I direct the blessings of our thunderous gods upon thee, Sir Lester. May your lance bathe in the light of fortune and shine the way for the many good years still ahead.

Kultamuna Classic

Quote from: "Bloodreign"Why thank you good sir, I've quit counting birthdays at 29, so I'm 29 for the fourth time (33).  :mrgreen:

Got a DS and Contra 4 for my birthday, so it's all good.

:mrgreen:

Bloodreign

This birthday the gifts were the same yet different, still got games, but this time 50 NES games. This put me at 223 NES games, and now up to 615 overall, with no signs of stopping soon.

Bloodreign

One year and a few months later the gifts were good again, so good I forgot what I had gotten.

Anyways 862 games with more on the way, including a PAL copy of Sagaia for the SMS courtesy of Pictomancer.

Or is it 864? :hmm:

Also 1 year and a few months later, that Arthur picture still kicks ass.

A-Yty

Have you ever posted a picture of that colossal collection of yours? I understand that cuz of its size and because it's constantly evolving it might be a bother  :magic:

Bloodreign

Never have, no camera, plus it would take ages to photo groups of games. One of these days I need something that can take video, make a massive Youtube video (might take a few hours though explaining if I like the games or not) of 11 systems and that many games (checked Notepad, it is 864), not sure if Youtube could handle such awesomeness,

The biggest thing though is I work so much that I become lazy, the games are literally stacked one on top another and in front of other games which are also stacked on top of one another, not the neatest of setups. Of course my room and house isn't big so getting a nice huge entertainment center with shelves is a no no. The lazyness thing is pulling everything down from where it is, when I want to play something in a random rotation I keep, it's a bit  hard sometimes to locate games, it's like the Missing Persons department up in this room.