Multiplayer pimpin' (PSN ID, Steam Account, Live gamertag, NNW ID etc. thread)

Started by A-Yty, 13 January 2014, 16:31

Previous topic - Next topic

A-Yty

Here's the place to ask to arrange play dates. Or just throw your alias here, but it's always better if you can tell a little about your preferences :ritari:

I've got PS3 and X360. I have Live Gold occasionally, but rarely (usually if I got a free code or if there's an open Gold weekend). I've been trying to find decent MP games for PS3.

Bloodreign

PSN: Bloodreign75

No I don't come on often other than the occasional X-Men or Simpson's arcade plays. Or the Capcom D&D games.
New sig, my old one is a dead link, so I changed it to something useless, like this text. If you read it, congrats, you wasted your time.

A-Yty

You're a fighter game kind of guy, right? Any recommendations for an arcade stick?

Bloodreign

I use a regular pad, most use Sanwa pads (the stick with the 6 buttons, hell if Know how good they are as I don't own any haha).
New sig, my old one is a dead link, so I changed it to something useless, like this text. If you read it, congrats, you wasted your time.

A-Yty

I wouldn't be getting one unless it didn't seem nigh impossible to execute moves with a regular controller. I mean, I might suck in fighters in general, but I'd like to find out if there's a slim chance I don't.

Bloodreign

I can pull moves off with a PS2/PS3 pad for awhile, but then my thumbs just say to heck with it and give up. After that it's quite an adventure to pull anything off anymore. People say the Saturn pad is perfect for fighters, like the previous 2 pads I named, the exact same thing happens to me with that one as well.

A-Yty