wut

Started by Anonymous, 25 June 2005, 00:48

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

wut
so where is everyone?  :shock:

Q

wut
Everyone (except me, of course), is outdoors celebrating this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midsummer_day.

Anonymous

wut
I finally decided to come around and take a look, red is definitely fitting for the place, red skin looks like the blood that runs down the fangs of Ppaavo when he's bobbing for tomatoes. :lol:

A-Yty

wut
Welcome, dude.  :hail:

Sucks what happened over at CVR, by the way.

Anonymous

wut
Yeah, but things will be fine, there's something coming over the horizon for people like me. This place has more than one person running it, so you guys will survive.

And Paavo, where is your drunken ass around here fool. :mrgreen:

Bloodreign

wut
By the way, that was me I forgot to log-in. :app:
New sig, my old one is a dead link, so I changed it to something useless, like this text. If you read it, congrats, you wasted your time.

Q

wut
We don't have too much to offer to foreigners, but welcome aboard. :weed:

There's been some cookie problems with IE, so I'd recommend to use some better browser instead, if you don't already.

Anonymous

wut
Yeah I'm using Firefox, but it's been so long since I've been to a Finnish CV forum (and the fact I don't know Finnish) that I forgot exactly where the login button was (although the text inside near the toolbar actually has the word in English). Ahh well it's good to see you guys give the forum thing another run. :)

Q

wut
Cool. By the way, you should change your board language to English, unless you'd like to learn some of our Uralic language. :wink:

Anonymous

wut
Indeed, now if I can find that, I'll be set. ;)

Bloodreign

wut
Argh, I somehow got logged out after my earlier reply, but yes I've got it set now, things are now even better.
New sig, my old one is a dead link, so I changed it to something useless, like this text. If you read it, congrats, you wasted your time.

A-Yty

wut
Quote from: ""Bloodreign""Argh, I somehow got logged out after my earlier reply, but yes I've got it set now, things are now even better.

Yeah, that used to happen to me too. :|

If you have your own computer at your disposal, I suggest using auto-log in.

Anonymous

wut
Amazingly I'm logged in this go around, it could have been a PC hiccup.

*waits for Paavo to hit this thread*  :mrgreen:

Bloodreign

wut
I'll be damned, I even had auto log in and English set up, argh.

Kultamuna Classic

wut
Hay guyz! :mrgreen: