Scatter to the winds!: The best English Drac to date?

Started by A-Yty, 12 December 2010, 01:39

Previous topic - Next topic

A-Yty

Tell me who you think has done the best Dracula voice so far. I've excluded any character that didn't call himself Dracula. I hope I didn't forget anyone :|
Please remember to hide spoilers should there be any.

My choice is Douglas Rye. Allow me to put on my beret and light up a cigarette to explain why.

Ze zheer sophisticated rage contained within Mr. Rye's performance gives you ze goosebumps. His role in CoD was a zhort one - yet it tops everything anyone has done in ze world of CV so far. Ze slowly rising manipulative soothness of the man's dark godly booming audial presence  immediately makes me think: this man IS Dracula.

Your choice and perhaps: why did you pick him?

ParasiteX

I just started to remember that I've actually heard all of the voice actors, but I could remember only:
"What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets! But enough talk, have at you!" and "No! This cannot be! Hyaaaaaaagghhh".

So my vote goes for Scott McCulloch.

Bloodreign

I didn't see an option for Christopher Lee.  :lol:
New sig, my old one is a dead link, so I changed it to something useless, like this text. If you read it, congrats, you wasted your time.

A-Yty

I'm not gunnah re-edit the topic!1  :alko:

..but I would cut off my left pinky to have a voice like Lee's  :[

Bloodreign

That's happened with a Gradius thread I made at CVC, so I told folks just vote in via post for the games I forgot to include.

So I vote in Lee by default, as he told me to.

Can't argue with a man with red eyes.
New sig, my old one is a dead link, so I changed it to something useless, like this text. If you read it, congrats, you wasted your time.