First player video of Darius Burst

Started by Bloodreign, 24 December 2009, 03:31

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloodreign

[youtube:1mjcasqw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzRQTcH9DzU[/youtube:1mjcasqw]

Out the 24th in Japan, hope it sees US release as I love the Darius games.
New sig, my old one is a dead link, so I changed it to something useless, like this text. If you read it, congrats, you wasted your time.

A-Yty

Hearing the name, I was certain this was a Konami series. I guess it can be thought of as Gradius VI since it's unlikely to come out, at least in the near future.

If only they were making a PS2 version too.

Bloodreign

This series was made by Taito, the games known like many Taito games by it's music, performed by Taito's inhouse band Zuntata. The game recently saw release in Japan either in UMD format, or for PSPGo via the PSN store. I hope to one day either import it if it doesn't come to the US, or hope for a US release sometime in the near future.
New sig, my old one is a dead link, so I changed it to something useless, like this text. If you read it, congrats, you wasted your time.

Bloodreign

Don't have video, but Taito released the game to arcades as Darius Burst Another Chronicle, a rarity to see a game "ported" to arcade machines.