Teh ones who have disappeared

Started by A-Yty, 12 May 2008, 14:49

Previous topic - Next topic

A-Yty

Revility. The last time I saw him was at the Repertoire. Is he around anymore?

Bloodreign

Rev makes the now and then cameo at CVC, but I see more of him on Facebook than at any forums these days.
New sig, my old one is a dead link, so I changed it to something useless, like this text. If you read it, congrats, you wasted your time.

A-Yty

Quote from: A-Yty on 13 June 2010, 13:23
Anyone of you Dungeonites remember a guy called LoneChild? He used to hang around CVDF a couple of years ago. I think he's Spanish. At least he spoke Spanish.

*Scratches one name off the list*

Bloodreign

Lonechild is loooooong gone, maybe he got married had kids and is working a boring 9-5 job now.

Speaking of people who tied the knot, the CV Attics own Raven Reaper married a nice looking young lady, I found him via Facebook and found out from there. My kids have all grown up now, 11 years of internet life will do that to you.
New sig, my old one is a dead link, so I changed it to something useless, like this text. If you read it, congrats, you wasted your time.

A-Yty

No, I meant LoneChild did return, so I removed him from the MIA list. He last posted today  :nerd:

But there's a silver lining: when all them get married and have kids, they can just return when middle age strikes and their kids are old enough to act independently. I'm looking forward to seeing what 50 something old Paavo and Morgoth could cook up :ritari:

Bloodreign

Probably stories about fat old women with fat folds and wrinkles.

*shudders*

Edit: he's only hit the CV section, a section I try to avoid now like I avoid playing the series newer titles. He needs to post sometime in OT or HG101, where I post.   :doh: :doh: :twisted:

Chaos Guardian

A-Yty

We might as well acknowledge sites and forums that are gone as well. Castlevania Crypt is gone too  :|