Can a Finn or a fake-Finn (Estonian) explain what is going on here

Started by beingthehero, 11 August 2015, 15:07

Previous topic - Next topic

A-Yty

Hard to describe. The premise of Uncle Dolan expanded and realized by a child on acid would be how I'd summarize it.

They speak broken-- no..wait, scratch that.. - I mean completely mangled Finnish (on purpose), the scenarios are so very, very wrong and it's pretty funny - at least when watched in the right mindset.

But why would an Estonian explain this? 0_o

Edit: New roamer in the castle  :jees:
Didn't even realized it at first because so far only Bloodreign and Chaos Guardian have been somewhat active here  :)

beingthehero

Thanks for the description! I would've asked Peklo or Paavo before making a topic, but Peklo dissed my waifu and I heard Paavo hasn't been seen for 15 years.

I was Azmodan before, but I couldn't remember my password or even what email I used waaaaaaay back in 2008 and gave up after two tries.

A-Yty

Paavo made a comeback here about a year ago, but faded back after a while  :ninja:

Bloodreign

Paavo hides in the shadows from Quan Chi, just like Baraka did in MK Gold, except Baraka got blown up. Paavo though, is far more clever, seen him on FB recently where he messaged me something wrestling related.

Edit: 9 days till I make it 10 years of membership here, time flies.
New sig, my old one is a dead link, so I changed it to something useless, like this text. If you read it, congrats, you wasted your time.

A-Yty

Quote from: Bloodreign on 24 August 2015, 15:45
12 for me since I discovered LV.com and got involved. Honestly feels like yesterday  :ninja:

And  14 years since registering to CVDF  :shock:

My God.. they better invent that time traveling thing soon  :magic:

A-Yty

Quote from: A-Yty on 04 September 2015, 12:48
Quote from: Bloodreign on 24 August 2015, 15:45
12 for me since I discovered LV.com and got involved. Honestly feels like yesterday  :ninja:

And  14 years since registering to CVDF  :shock:

My God.. they better invent that time traveling thing soon  :magic:
Nearing 21 years since my registration to the Dungeon  :[

Related to the topic a little. "Venice" translates as "Venetsia" in Finnish. "Vene" means "boat".

I guess that's just a funny coincidence.

A-Yty

I got a reasonable chuckle out of this.

Obviously, it's not pronounced like that in Finnish. Vehnäsämpylä = Wheat  bread roll. "Jussi" is a man's name (of the same etymology as John) that just rhymes with "pussi" (bag).

I remember a bit from, I think, Jay Leno Show, years ago where they were laughing at a bag of chips sold here called "Megapussi".