German police beats the shit out of movie crew members

Started by A-Yty, 17 December 2010, 14:52

Previous topic - Next topic

A-Yty

http://blog.starwreck.com/2010/12/16/po ... frankfurt/

Wow..what the hell?

I think most Germans I know over the net etc. are cool, but there is something seriously wrong with their officials, especially when it comes to all things Nazi  :|

ParasiteX

I think the 4th Reich is rising. It's not just the Germany. Officials all over the world have been going completely mad and they are supported by the governments and politics.
There's stuff going on that I wouldn't ever want to believe happening in this day and age.

Q

Is it just me, or is this section of the forum resembling more and more a spammer-attacked board, with all the "breaking news" topics. :jees:

A-Yty

Maybe. Time to divide the place into sections? It's not like we should just say "only 4 news topics per month" etc., right? :magic:

Chaos Guardian

Quote from: "Q"Is it just me, or is this section of the forum resembling more and more a spammer-attacked board, with all the "breaking news" topics. :jees:  :rock:  :weed:  :cheers:  :pullo:  :pepsi:  :afro:

And yeah, quite a few cops are real assholes; they need to make the requirements to become a cop more strict.  :facepalm:

A-Yty

I agree with Deeku (FYI: that's ParasiteX for you foreign devils  :hehe: ) that the whole world seems to be going in a Big Brothery direction with the whole WikiLeaks thing and all the other bullshit, but that's really deserves a topic of its own.

Andy

But of course it is. The "age of stupid" -term fit's perfectly to this time and age. I mean, people complain just about everything, but then again, they don't do it in a right way. All they do is spend their money posting text messages on TV chat's etc. The world certainly isn't healed in a places like those.
Hah, Trevor you ain't!
-Grant DaNasty