wut

Started by Anonymous, 25 June 2005, 00:48

Previous topic - Next topic

Kultamuna Classic

wut
Quote from: ""Anonymous""This place has more than one person running it, so you guys will survive.

What?

Last time I checked, I was the only one in power here. Just look at my title saying "Varjo Mooses". That means in English and is the biblical equivalent of Moses in here, aka I carve the fake gods these people will worship while they polish my boots by licking them!

Seriously, these underlings will do ANYTHING my sadistic heart desires: A-Yty, pretend to be dead! Qualtagh, sit and give paw! Lumienkeli, give me your Xbox and DoA Volleyball game! :mrgreen:

Q

wut
Try me, and I shall ban thee. :weed:

Kultamuna Classic

wut
I already did!

Nice Q for sitting down. *pat pat pat*  :mrgreen:

Lumienkeli

wut
y-yes Master... *gives Paavo her Xbox and all games* Would you like me to clean your feet now? Or make lunch?
Soredemo boku wa yattenai.

Kultamuna Classic

wut
Nah. :|ops: . But the rest of ye, BOW!  :twisted:

Lumienkeli

wut
...Darn :x

Kultamuna Classic

wut
Well ok then: LOOK AT ME! YOR SUPERIOR DEMANS ATTENTION NOW!

*whipcrack!* :whip:

Lumienkeli

wut
H-hai, goshujin-sama! :oops:

Kultamuna Classic

wut
:mrgreen:

Yes, that is what I like to hear! :weed:

Q

wut
I considered locking this thread, but wut da hell. :|

Kultamuna Classic

wut
:weed:

Bloodreign

wut
This thread could easily reach 30 pages, unless Paavo comes up with a Villa type thread, which could far surpass 30 pages.  :twisted:
New sig, my old one is a dead link, so I changed it to something useless, like this text. If you read it, congrats, you wasted your time.

Anonymous

wut
Then it will turn into a spammy bad time. :app:

Q

wut
Testing the new uncool Quick Reply form.

Bloodreign

wut
Amazingly Paavo doesn't have true power over me, if he says so I'll steal all his booze.  :lol:
New sig, my old one is a dead link, so I changed it to something useless, like this text. If you read it, congrats, you wasted your time.